Here are some items around the building that could stand to be done. We want every person who is a part of the family here to be able to take ownership of this place. Everything we use eventually breaks down, but with a little TLC, the building doesn't have to look in poor condition. Please sign up to help address some of these projects. Some of you may be better at some of these jobs than you are at others, and we want you to play to your strengths. Each job may be just a little thing, but all together, they add up to a building which looks like we care about it. Please contact Jack Newcomb with any questions about these jobs.
- Toilet guts in ladies gym bathroom need to be replaced in last stall.
- Toilet paper holders in gym bathrooms need to be replaced.
DOOR REPAIR AND WEATHERSTRIPPING:
- Weatherstrip all exterior doors of the Gym (Youth Room, Office, both doors by Dumpster
- Add new Doorstop on the Glass Breezeway Door in Gym
- Replace Doorknob on Breezeway Door of the Main Building
- Weatherstrip exterior Old Kitchen Door near the Old Fellowship Hall
- Replace Weatherstripping all around the two sets of Glass Double Doors in the Foyer of the Main Building
- Adjust Men's Restroom Door in the Foyer of the Main Building so that it opens and closes smoothly.
1. Reattach Guttering Spout that has fallen from the Gym Roof Gutter
1. Repair or replace the Water Fountains in Gym.
2. Repair or replace the Water Fountain in the Foyer of the Main Building
3. Check on the report of a Leak under the Old Kitchen Sink in the Old Fellowship Hall.
HEAT AND AIR
1. Replace and Document all Air Filters in the Main Building and Gym
1. Check Wiring of the Spotlights in the Old Fellowship Hall
2. Check electrical issue of the Fan Light in the Old Fellowship Hall
3. Check and address electrical issue of the Outlet for the TV in the Foyer of the Main Building
1. Return Air Grilles need to be replaced with straight ones.
2. Podium Base needs to be repaired.
1. Repair or replace bent sections of overhead doors
1. Buff Gym Floor
1. Balance fans in Old Fellowship Hall.